Search This Blog

Welcome To my blog!

Hello! this is my blog, Rainforest Fun. I am Samreen, editor of this blog. In this website, all we talk about is nature and how we can protect it. I will post something every 1-3 days.







~~~~~~~~~Samreen~~~~~~~



Thursday, July 15, 2010

Paintin' the town RED


So...It's Spain who takes the cup....neither Brazil nor Argentina nor Germany..... (Stop booing at us, Spain fans)

Still, let's try to be positive about them. Perhaps we will be showing more team spirit, no? I have some pictures of Spain, no copyright, just do as you want.



First, some kind info about the squad incase you don't know.




Nickname(s)
La Roja (The Red One)La Furia Roja (The Red Fury)[1][2]
Association
Real Federación Española de Fútbol
Confederation
UEFA (Europe)
Head coach
Vicente del Bosque
Captain
Iker Casillas
Most caps
Andoni Zubizarreta (126)
Top scorer
Raúl (44)
Home stadium
Santiago BernabéuVicente CalderónMestalla
FIFA code
ESP
FIFA ranking
1
Highest FIFA ranking
1 (July 2008 – June 2009, July 2010)
Lowest FIFA ranking
26 (March 1998)
Elo ranking
1
Highest Elo ranking
1 (Sept 1920 – May 1924, Sept – Dec 1925, June 2002, June 2008 – June 2009, July 2010)
Lowest Elo ranking
20 (June 1969, June 1981, November 1991)

Home colours

Away colours
First international
Spain 1–0 Denmark (Brussels, Belgium; 28 August 1920)[3]
Biggest win
Spain 13-0 Bulgaria (Spain; 21 May 1933)[4]
Biggest defeat
Italy 7–1 Spain (Amsterdam, Netherlands; 4 June 1928)[5] England 7–1 Spain (London, England; 9 December 1931)[6]
World Cup
Appearances
13 (First in 1934)
Best result
Winners, 2010
European Championship
Appearances
8 (First in 1964)
Best result
Winners, 1964, 2008
Confederations Cup
Appearances
1 (First in 2009)
Best result
3rd place, 2009



Got it???

Good.
Look, sorry for soooooooooooooooooooooo less update. AND for making this webbie boring. I hope it'll be better nowadays.
Oh yeah, forgot. I'll be having an "Ask Samreen" page. You can send your Qs to m, I'll answer them. Send em' via comment, email, snail mail, or whatsoever call me if your my long lost brother or something.
And some people already sent me stuff~
Here:
Q: Dear Samreen,
Which class do you read in, how old are you, and who are your most closest friends?
Thanks!
~ Theresa, 12
Indonesia
A: Dear Theresa,
Sorry, but that is classified info. I value my privacy, if you don't mind. But you can know this: I'm way smaller than you, Theresa! and my closest friends are my mom, my readers. I'd love to hear more from you!
Samreen

1 comment:

SONIA (ur mom!) said...

Hey MS. SAMREEn

I really liked your blog. keep it up!


Sonia
uk