Search This Blog

Welcome To my blog!

Hello! this is my blog, Rainforest Fun. I am Samreen, editor of this blog. In this website, all we talk about is nature and how we can protect it. I will post something every 1-3 days.







~~~~~~~~~Samreen~~~~~~~



Friday, May 28, 2010

Boxes

Hi!

sorry for last time. I guess Donna didn't wake me up last night? *glares at Donna* Oh, c'mon Rick. I didn't want to disturb you. Whatever. So today, we can't type much because our cousin Luis Spangle is coming today. He is SUCH a bother. Yep. That's one thing me and Ricky agree on. He wrecked my toy planes. He destroyed my science project, I had to make another one. And all Mum says is: "Oh, come on you two. He came to visit, don't be so rude. Besides, that was just a mere toy plane and I'm sure you can make another science project!" He is not naughty, Luis is EVIL. But anyways,
Bye,
Coz Luis is ringing the bell continuosly.

3 comments:

Lerry said...

He sounds pretty naughty. I tell you what, hide u precious things.

Sohel said...

Why did u title it Boxes?

Donna and Ricky said...

Nice idea, Lerry!
_________________________________

And Sohel, we titled it boxes because we thought we would be typing about boxes. But as I was gonna do it, ricky jumped up ad pushed the publish button!