Search This Blog

Welcome To my blog!

Hello! this is my blog, Rainforest Fun. I am Samreen, editor of this blog. In this website, all we talk about is nature and how we can protect it. I will post something every 1-3 days.







~~~~~~~~~Samreen~~~~~~~



Monday, November 15, 2010

Winner:.... Anonymous?

Anonymous
said...      I reuse. I take shopping bags with me and I refuse paper bags. Me ad my buddies, Lucy and Kai, opened a campaign for saving the environment.

Heya Anonymous,

I think your view is very good, but really, you should have mentioned your name. And it applies for everyone. If you want to write something that regards me posting, please INCLUDE YOUR NAME.

any ways, I chose another person since he is anonymous.......



Maria said............

I think I reduce. I never forget to turn off lights and taps.

No comments: