Search This Blog

Welcome To my blog!

Hello! this is my blog, Rainforest Fun. I am Samreen, editor of this blog. In this website, all we talk about is nature and how we can protect it. I will post something every 1-3 days.







~~~~~~~~~Samreen~~~~~~~



Sunday, March 6, 2011

Winner is.........

And the winner is............................................... Commenter No. #004, Veronica!


Veronica said:

"Whenever I see a stray animal on the street, I care for it for a a day or a week, then I let it go......And if I can I find a good owner for it."

Nice work, Veronica.


And latest news bulletin:

  • The Jinjerup Animal Giftbox Contest is now over. Head over to Jinjerup on March 07th to find out who won.



IMPORTANT NOTICE: I DECIDED TO CANCEL THE RF COMMUNITY. THIS IS THE LAST ONE. NO MORE COMMUNITIES. INSTEAD THERE'S GONNA BE A NEWS BULLETIN, EVERY WEEK. I'LL INFORM YOU ON THE LATEST NATURE NEWS.

No comments: