Search This Blog

Welcome To my blog!

Hello! this is my blog, Rainforest Fun. I am Samreen, editor of this blog. In this website, all we talk about is nature and how we can protect it. I will post something every 1-3 days.







~~~~~~~~~Samreen~~~~~~~



Sunday, April 24, 2011

Attention: Important News!

Hi guys,
The important news is that I am closing this blog. Yes, you heard right, I AM CLOSING THIS BLOG. That means I'll never again post here. But it will be open for everyone to see.


Cheerio
I am sorry. For confidential reasons I'm closing this blog.

2 comments:

suhaib said...

have you quit arcticantics?

Anonymous said...

Hi and I think this website is AWESOME and I'm sorry to hear that you won't be checking this blog any more, but I thought I just might post a comment anyways! Cool website anyways, well Bye!