Search This Blog

Welcome To my blog!

Hello! this is my blog, Rainforest Fun. I am Samreen, editor of this blog. In this website, all we talk about is nature and how we can protect it. I will post something every 1-3 days.







~~~~~~~~~Samreen~~~~~~~



Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Running outta water; so thirsty!

Oh man! there is no water supply in our WHOLE country. Yes, our so-tiny-that-you-cannot-see-the-world Country has very less water supply. At least I am a city folk. Country ppl are having more trouble. An organization called WASA supplies us.......... Blah, Blah Blah. Any ways, Time for another compettion! this will be called.......... Animal-er!!! YAY!

I will be posting soon. You have to make your own animal! describe it in the comments on the next post, and I will make it come true!! YAY!!

There's a 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place. There is also a Golden Paw Award (GPA) for the most funny and inventive animal.

ReAD ON!

No comments: