Search This Blog

Welcome To my blog!

Hello! this is my blog, Rainforest Fun. I am Samreen, editor of this blog. In this website, all we talk about is nature and how we can protect it. I will post something every 1-3 days.







~~~~~~~~~Samreen~~~~~~~



Thursday, June 3, 2010

Good To Be Back!

Hello Guys!
It's good to be back!
Samreen here, and first of all, I'd like to hug you all. *Hugs ppl viewing this website* So anyway, I bet many of you watch Cartoon Network (CN) I prepared a list of the latest cartoons

1) Blue Dragon: The Trial of 7 Shadows (Will start monday)
2) Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
3) Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

So, next, if I could make my own cartoons, I would make:

Candy Bug
____________

It's about a little girl named Julie who likes candy, but her parents won't let her have the tiniest bit of fudge. But Liko, a tiny bug made out of candy, can give her all the chocolates she needs!

Bakumon and Winx Dragon
___________
You probably guessed it. It's a varition of Bakugan, Pokemon, Blue Dragon, and winx club!

No comments: