Search This Blog

Welcome To my blog!

Hello! this is my blog, Rainforest Fun. I am Samreen, editor of this blog. In this website, all we talk about is nature and how we can protect it. I will post something every 1-3 days.







~~~~~~~~~Samreen~~~~~~~



Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer Vacation is here!

Hallo there!
It's summer holidays! And listen, (sorry, read, LOLS) we will be having plenty of cuteness here in RainForestFun. Plus, World Cup is starting! Whoot! Okay, so to get started with, here are some milestones RainforestFun will be producing in the SHs.

1. New look, more cuter and eco-friendly
2. Update everyday, since I will be home longer.
3. New Batch of recipes, freshly from the oven!
4. More sweet surprises! (literally)

So look forward, everyone, not the past!

Okay, sorry if my posts are too short, but here are things to make it longer.

Which mickey mouse character are you?
(girls)

Q.If somebody says, "Hi there!" what will be your reply?

a) Ooh, Hello!
b) why, Howdy there!
c) Hiya!

Q. Your aunt asks you out to dinner, but you have other plans. You:
a) Decide to go. She is your aunt.
b) "Sorry, Dig'gidy' banger, but I'm busy today!
c) It depends, I might go or I might not.

Q. Favorite color?
a) Pink. It sybolises harmony and peace, and girlish color!
b) Yellow. It brings happiness to everyone, like sunshine in hearts.
c) Purple. Snazzy color. Ooh! great for my dancing outfit!

Q. What do you do for your friends in your spare time?
a) I pick flowers and berries for them!
b) I give them chickens, cow's milk, and eggs, freshly from my farm!
c) I dance and sing to entertain them!

A:
Mostly A: You are sweet, sensitive, Minnie Mouse. She is very sensitive, she will become sad very easily. But she kind and caring, and she will do anything for her friends. Don't you??? She loves flowers, and she picks boquets from Mickey Park for her friends! You are the most popular girl.

Mostly B: You are Clarabell cow. You tend to be a bit outgoing, and sometimes say what's in your mind. But you are really helpful, and you love to show the way to your pals. You are the least popular.

Mostly C: You are Daisy Duck. You are a little aggresive. But have great stage abilites. Someday, you might be a singer, actor or dancer! Your popularity is average.

No comments: