Search This Blog

Welcome To my blog!

Hello! this is my blog, Rainforest Fun. I am Samreen, editor of this blog. In this website, all we talk about is nature and how we can protect it. I will post something every 1-3 days.







~~~~~~~~~Samreen~~~~~~~



Thursday, December 23, 2010

I AM BACK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi friends,
it feels good to be back! All the examinations are finished, holiday started, and I'm back to blogging! And woah, Razz berry, you sure answered lots of questions. Thanks for taking over for the time, a very special thank you from me. And by the way, I will sure post some goodies on Christmas, just see! (Although they won't be eco friendly, some of them, I'll try my best, though. You can't get enough eco friendly stuff on Christmas, you know) In other news, thanks to these people who emailed me regarding how much they recycle:

Sara Caesar
Tyler Smith
Kai Martin

They told me how much they enjoy doing for the environment, and sent goodbyes. Oh, others who don't know my addy, here:

                   rainykidnature@gmail.com





REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE!

Bye.

No comments: