Search This Blog

Welcome To my blog!

Hello! this is my blog, Rainforest Fun. I am Samreen, editor of this blog. In this website, all we talk about is nature and how we can protect it. I will post something every 1-3 days.







~~~~~~~~~Samreen~~~~~~~



Sunday, August 1, 2010

Late night

Hi guys!
Samreen here. I'm staying up late with parents, it's almost 11 at night, I hoping to stay up to 12. Fingers crossed!!! Anyways, remember the caption contest! sorry for the delay. So here are the winners!

3rd: Tessa Mckenzie
Age: 12
Scotland

Serial 123

Cat: Why are you on me?
Mouse: I don't know.

Congrats!


2nd:

Meghna Palak
age: 8
India

serial 789
Earth: Help! I'm melting!
Man: This is good!








Well done!!



and....................

1st:


Lishan_2546
age not there
country: Russia
Serial: 123
Cat: I will eat you up
Mouse: (from cat's stomach) Don't I get to talk in the caption???

WOW!!!!

I got over 20 entries, which I'll sur[prise you!

No comments: