Search This Blog

Welcome To my blog!

Hello! this is my blog, Rainforest Fun. I am Samreen, editor of this blog. In this website, all we talk about is nature and how we can protect it. I will post something every 1-3 days.







~~~~~~~~~Samreen~~~~~~~



Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Answer

Hi people!
I guess you haven't yet got the answer to the post a submitted a few weeks ago? Well, if you forgot about it, click here to give it a try.


The answer is..................

BUGS BUNNY!!!

How:

1st Clue: happy rabbit is the nickname of Bugs.

2nd Clue: I scrambled the name BUGS BUNNY

3rd Clue: Fill in the blanks of BUGS BUNNY

4th Clue: I scrambled the saying: What's Up Doc? which is Bugs Bunny's Motto.

And now, for your next puzzle, I will give clues, you have to find out who this is:


He gave up war.
He is a he, not a she.
He became a buddhist, after seeing the sorrow he caused.
He came from India.
A film was made in his honour.
His sign is a lion.

Can you guess?

Answer tomorrow.
Oh yeah, and if you want to answer, leave comment.

1 comment:

CindyB said...

Gautama (Buddha)