Search This Blog

Welcome To my blog!

Hello! this is my blog, Rainforest Fun. I am Samreen, editor of this blog. In this website, all we talk about is nature and how we can protect it. I will post something every 1-3 days.







~~~~~~~~~Samreen~~~~~~~



Sunday, July 11, 2010

iifa (SRI LANKA) to the rescue

Iifa has been helping out a lot. Sri Lankan stars are very eco friendly nowadays. Katrina Kaif said she turns off the light. etc...etc...etc.... with most of the other stars. Oh yes, another highlight. Salman Khan is working with a few guys to create homes for the poor. Sorry, I couldn't remember the name! And I have been doing a little research on a verry famous cartoon character. See if you can figure him out! (And those who can't solve the first, I placed the same name in another 2 forms! I didn't give any clues! ;D

1. Happy Rabbit

2. GBUS BNYNU

3. _U_ _ B_ _ N _

4. What's Pu Cdo?

No comments: