Search This Blog

Welcome To my blog!

Hello! this is my blog, Rainforest Fun. I am Samreen, editor of this blog. In this website, all we talk about is nature and how we can protect it. I will post something every 1-3 days.







~~~~~~~~~Samreen~~~~~~~



Friday, July 23, 2010

Pictures and Update

Hiya guys.
Okay, to start with, a really important update. The prizes have been changed, and you DON'T have to give your email. The prizes will be:

1st, 2nd, 3rd: Their names on the blog, along with a surprise! :D

Here are the captions:

Serial: 123


Serial     456:                                                                                                                                               



                      
 Serial: 789:





(By the way, the first two pics are from other websites, but the last one was created by me on Paint!)

No comments: