Search This Blog

Welcome To my blog!

Hello! this is my blog, Rainforest Fun. I am Samreen, editor of this blog. In this website, all we talk about is nature and how we can protect it. I will post something every 1-3 days.







~~~~~~~~~Samreen~~~~~~~



Wednesday, July 28, 2010

IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ THROUGHLY

Hellow everybody,
Samreen here and I hope you read the title. So, on forth is the notice.

Please don't search google or any other search site for my blog.
I bet some of you have noticed I changed the address, so I reccomend
that you don't.
And please don't type in the former address. (www.rainforestfun.blogspot.com) You might have searched and found the title "SAVE OUR WORLD!" but that's not it. my title is  Rainforest Fun:: Your source of all things nature. You will be led to a page which says the blog dosen't exist. so type in your typing bar http://www.rainforestfunwithsamreen.blogspot.com/


Bye!

Samreen/ R. F Kid

No comments: