Search This Blog

Welcome To my blog!

Hello! this is my blog, Rainforest Fun. I am Samreen, editor of this blog. In this website, all we talk about is nature and how we can protect it. I will post something every 1-3 days.







~~~~~~~~~Samreen~~~~~~~



Friday, July 16, 2010

Did you notice??

Yep. It's finally here.
Incase you haven't noticed, the Recipes and Ask Samreen page!
Update: To get your Q published, just follow the 4 easy steps!

1. On the right hand side of this blog, you will see a tiny link called "Ask Samreen" click on it.

2. You will be taken to another page. Again, there is a comments page. Click it.

3. A popup window will appear in the screen. Just scroll to the bottom, pass the easy letter test (copy what is written) Then, scroll to the bottom and comment.

4. Click send. Your'e done!


FAQ and helpful hints
___________________________


a) Remember to include these basic info:

Your name
Your country
Your age (optional)
Your website (If you like or have one)

b) I will NEVER publish your questions in the comments. It's a surprise! :D


c) If you feel uncomfortable in revealing your true identity, just sign as anonymous or make up a name, like Born2beaprincess135 or Mayor_of_Mustard.


d) I will not answer questions about my personal life.

e) I will mainly answer ALL your Qs, but mostly about these subjects:

Nature
Animals
Beauty Problems
History
Science
Art

f) And there are a few rules:

1. Don't say wierd or useless Qs.
2. Don't use too many ?????????????? or !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Just about 3 are fine)
3. Have fun!

No comments: